Holwood Farm Shop and Deli offers foodies a true taste of the ‘Garden of England’.
Call us 01689 638381
There is a problem in the local area with phone lines.
If you wish to contact us please do so using email@example.com
Apologies for any inconvenience
Hearty Chorizo and Mixed Bean Hotpot
200g chorizo, thickly sliced
2 onions, sliced
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp paprika
400g chopped tomatoes
400g tin mixed beans in water, drained
- Place a heavy-bottomed saucepan over a medium heat and, when it’s hot, add a little rapeseed oil (you don’t need too much oil as the chorizo will release oil during cooking).
- Add the chorizo followed by the onion and garlic and cook until the onion has softened - around 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika, tomatoes and beans.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the lid in the last few minutes to reduce it down a little and allow it to thicken if you think this is needed.
- This is delicious served with thick slices of freshly baked bread to mop up all those lovely juices.
Seasonal Produce (2)
Bromley Business Awards (1)
Art of Mallow (1)
Park Farm (1)
honey bees (1)
Old School Thai curry pastes (1)
All Things Saucy (1)
Holwood Farm, gluten free, allergy, food allergy (1)
Westerham Brewery, beer, Kent (1)
British Bee Keepers Association (1)
Veasey and Son (1)
Fresh fish (1)
Yummy Cheesecakes (1)
ice cream (1)
New Products (2)
Kent Life Food & Drink Awards (1)
Local Produce (1)
Emma-Jane Slack (1)
sloe gin (1)
Kingcott Cheese, Kentish Blue Cheese (1)
olive oil (1)
infused vinegars (1)
farm shop (1)
Apple Juice (1)
Homemade Curing Kit (1)
Olive Branch (1)
preserved fruits (1)
Recipe Ideas (2)
Holwood Farm food tasting (1)