Holwood Farm Shop and Deli offers foodies a true taste of the ‘Garden of England’.
Call us 01689 638381
Get creative at Christmas craft workshops
Sunday 2 December 2018
10am to 12.30pm (2.5hrs)
Create a beautiful Winter Woodland Door Wreath, from scratch, on a moss and copper wire base with fresh evergreen foliage and trimmed with your choice of natural and artificial decorations.
Workshop fee: £38 - Limited availabity.
Saturday 15 December 2018
10am to 12pm (2hrs)
Create a Festive Floral Ring & Candle Table Centrepiece, from scratch, with fresh foliage, fresh flowers and your choice of natural and artificial decorations and a pillar candle - OR - a Winter Woodland Door Wreath as above (using an Oasis ring)
Workshop fee: £40
- Positively no previous experience necessary for either workshop
- Choose your style – traditional Christmas look, glitzy & glam, natural & Scandi or your very own creation
- Workshop fee includes: all materials and decorations 1-2-1 guidance and instructions for after-care to take away
- A coffee or tea, plus a croissant or tray-bake brought to you from Holwood Farm Shop’s café
- 10% donation to Cancer Research (donation receipt will be emailed to workshop participants)
- Places limited to 10 per workshop.
HOW TO BOOK: For full details, photos from previous workshops and to secure your place with a deposit, please go to: https://countrycraftworkshops.wordpress.com/